Thanks to the modern technology of plain paper printing, we have become accustomed to produce big quantities of printed copies of large format drawings in a very rapid way. Nowadays automated CAD plotting at design centres, without any need of operator presence, is becoming very frequent. But the really important aim is finishing of the copies for distribution to various offices. Today, thanks to RIG.805, high quality and low price are now finally reached.
The online folder RIG.805 is created to permit the folding online with the most common multi-function wide format systems existing in commerce. It executes the fan folding of wide format drawings longer than 3 meters in acompletely automatic way. Besides, it is possible to use RIG.805 offline in order to fold drawings and documents coming out from other printers.
The folder is available in four models:
- RIG.805 - Fan folder
- RIG.805R - Fan folder with Rotation A2
- RIG.805T - Fan and Cross folder
- RIG.805RT - Fan and Cross folder with Rotation A2
RIG.805 makes the parallel fan folding of the sheet guided by the automatic alignment table, basic model.
RIG.805R - Rotation A2 paper sheets - the folder is endowed with a special feeding table that allows to fold in a correct way the drawings of two formats, A1 and A2, coming from the printing on the same paper roll of format A1. Thus it is possible to fold drawings of formats A0, A1 and A2, coming from a printer with only 2 paper rolls. With 3 rolls you can fold also A3 and A4 which allows to print booklets with correct page order.
RIG.805T does the fan and CROSS folding in one step obtaining the final A4 pack.
RIG.805RT does the fan and CROSS folding and Rotation of A2 paper sheets, obtaining the final A4 pack.
Options (only for mod. RIG.805T and RIG.805RT):
- FAN FOLD STACKER - for fan folded copies and for copies longer than 3 meters.
- STACKER ensures ordered accumulation of all folded packs, maintaining the printing sequence. Vertical stacking of up to 200 A0 sheets occupying little space in the work area while fully complying with ergonomic operating requirements.
- PRE-PUNCHED AUTOMATIC STRIP DEVICE - it is attached in order to file packs in archives without tearing.