Automatic folding machine with first and second fold features.
The RIG.801 is a high-performance automatic folding unit from Rigoli s.r.l. Digital technology offers a wide range of folding options at truly impressive speed. The RIG.801 is the ideal solution to satisfy the requirements of every Copy Centre or design studios.
The RIG.801 is designed and constructed for intensive professional useproviding maximum reliability and efficiency also with high volumes of large format drawings folding.
- Folding for sheets up to 107cm without length limitation. The folded product is organized in 4m folded blocks.
- Folding speed up to 17 meters per minute. Reduced intra-sheet gap.
- Digital technology with four folding programs:
- A. Presentation mode – first and last folds form identical width covers.
- B. Filing mode with projecting border of 20mm (configurable for other widths).
- C. Parallel mode with width of last fold unspecified.
- D. Cross-fold mode (max. A0) with second-pass fold adjustable from 280 to 310 mm;
- Width of fold adjustable in all modes from 175 to 215 mm in one-millimetre steps.
- Automatic measurement of copy length simplifies billing for service providers.
- Sheets should be aligned to the left side before insertion.
- Back or front copy ejection depending on folding mode chosen.
- Special fitting for smooth operation with rolled-up sheets.
- Misuratore automatico della lunghezza copia.
- Silent operation.
- Stand with wheels is included.