Online fan/fan+cross folder compatible with Canon iPF 8XX and HP DesignJet 4XXX / HP T7XXX series.
The necessity of colour CAD printing is increasing continuously and new plotters Canon iPF 8XX and HP 4XXX/HP T7XXX series are perfectly capable to satisfy the requirements of every specialist. Very often the stumbling block of production line consists in hand folding of drawings that besides the negative influence on daily volumes and final printing costs, increases considerably distribution time of executive projects.
The folding group RIG.804 solves every problem in a rapid way and with maximum quality, executing folding of your drawings coming out from a plotter in a completely automatic cycle. Finally it has become possible to print standard formats on the rolls of paper of 150m, without the necessity of subsequent finishing by hand.
Adding a wide format scanner, it is possible to make copies of any type of colour or b/w originals in a very simple way and with excellent qualitative results.
- Folding group on line with plotter Canon iPF 8XX and HP 4XXX / HP T7XXX series colour ink-jets.
- Fan and cross folding in one step (model RIG.804T).
- Vertical stacker for stocking products is included.
- Maximum sheet width is 107cm.
- For first and second fold the maximum sheet length limit is 3 meters.
- Digital technology with the following folding programs:
- A. Programmed folding – first and last folding perfectly equal in width.
- B Folding with 20mm border for archiving.
- C. Parallel folding with random final.
- Adjustable fold size: 175-215mm with 1 mm steps
- Possibility to introduce paper sheet manually.
- Very compact group for easy collocation.
- RIG.804 – Folding machine for fan folding + Stacker 150 A0
- RIG.804T – Folding machine fan and cross folding + Stacker 150 A0
- PFC Controller to facilitate the preparation and the organization of drawings to be sent in printing and folding, control of orientation, alighnment, margins, automatic cutting (CROP) of the four edges to eliminate the white part of the design from the PLT or PDF files and many other functions.