Online folding system compatible with most important copiers and plotters wide format.
Thanks to the modern technology of plain paper printing, we have become accustomed to produce big quantities of printed copies of large format drawings in a very rapid way. Nowadays automated CAD plotting at design centres, without any need of operator presence, is becoming very frequent. But the really important aim is finishing of the copies for distribution to various offices. Today, thanks to RIG.805, high quality and low price are now finally reached. The online folder RIG.805 is created to permit the folding online with the most common multi-function wide format systems existing in commerce. It executes the fan folding of wide format drawings longer than 3 meters in acompletely automatic way. Besides, it is possible to use RIG.805 offline in order to fold drawings and documents coming out from other printers.
- RIG.805 – Fan folder
- RIG.805R – Fan folder with Rotation A2
- RIG.805T – Fan and Cross folder
- RIG.805RT – Fan and Cross folder with Rotation A2
- FAN FOLD STACKER – for fan folded copies and for copies longer than 3 meters.
- STACKER ensures ordered accumulation of all folded packs, maintaining the printing sequence. Vertical stacking of up to 200 A0 sheets occupying little space in the work area while fully complying with ergonomic operating requirements.
- PRE-PUNCHED AUTOMATIC STRIP DEVICE – it is attached in order to file packs in archives without tearing.
- The machine folds paper sheets of up to 92 cm wide and longer that 3 m (fan folding) and up to 3 m (fan and cross folding)
- Speed in synchronism with the plotter to which it is connected; or up to 17 m/min with manual introduction of paper.
- Digital technologies with three folding programms:
- A. Programmed fold – first and last fold perfectly equal in width
- B. Filing fold with border of 20 mm (configurable for other widths) for files storage
- C. Parallel fold with random width of last fold (only fan folding)
- Adjustable folding measurements: 175 to 215mm with 1mm steps
- Automatic and manual introduction of paper sheets.
- Automatic rotation of A2 format in model RIG.805R.
- Interfaccia per PC per selezione da stazione remota del tipo di piega o dell’esclusione della stessa.
- Silent operation.
- Support stand on guides.
- Foldable table for access to the printer.
- 2 copy trays included in the standard model, that can be replaced by the optional Stacker for A4 packs (only for mod. RIG.805T and RIG.805RT)
CROSS FOLDING (only for RIG.805T and RIG.805RT)
- Final folding size A4 (210 x 297mm)
- Fold adjustment 280 to 310mm
Vertical collector – stacker (optional)
- It allows the neat collection of all the designs folded in A4, maintaining the print sequence.
- It collects vertically up to 200 A0 formats with minimum space in the room and with full respect for operational ergonomics.
ADHESIVE STRIP (optional)
- Automatic pre-punched adhesive strip applicator of 2-hole type
- Usable for folding: 190 mm + 20 strip
- Strip types: plastic or cardboard